Cubs Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Chicago Cubs (82-78) are ranked 14th in MLB (among the top half), with odds of +50000 to win the World Series.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Cubs MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+50000||14th||(+50000, bet $100 to win $50000)|
Think the Cubs can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs Standings Information
The Cubs are 9.0 games behind in the NL Central, and 1.5 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||22|
Cubs Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Chicago has the 14th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.14).
- The Cubs have hit two or more long balls in 60 games this season, and are 39-21 in those contests.
- Chicago has gone 25-4 in its 29 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Cubs have gone 29-29 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Chicago has gone 62-20 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Cubs Next Game Information
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Brewers Player Props|
|Cubs vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Brewers|
|Cubs vs Brewers Odds|
Cubs Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Cody Bellinger||+12500||-||-||.307/.356/.525 26 HR 96 RBI|
|Patrick Wisdom||+20000||-||-||.205/.291/.498 22 HR 45 RBI|
|Dansby Swanson||+20000||-||-||.246/.327/.418 22 HR 80 RBI|
|Ian Happ||+20000||-||-||.247/.359/.425 21 HR 82 RBI|
|Nico Hoerner||+20000||-||-||.284/.348/.384 9 HR 68 RBI|
|Christopher Morel||+20000||-||-||.240/.308/.496 25 HR 68 RBI|
|Seiya Suzuki||+20000||-||-||.286/.356/.485 20 HR 74 RBI|
|Nick Madrigal||+25000||-||-||.263/.311/.352 2 HR 28 RBI|
|Justin Steele||-||+2500||-||16-5 3.38 ERA 9.1 K/9|
|Marcus Stroman||-||+10000||-||10-9 3.95 ERA 7.8 K/9|
|Jameson Taillon||-||+20000||-||8-10 5.15 ERA 8.2 K/9|
|Hayden Wesneski||-||-||+15000||2-5 4.41 ERA 8.2 K/9|
Cubs' Top Players
- Cody Bellinger owns a .307/.356/.525 triple slash this season, with 26 homers, 96 RBI, 94 runs scored, and a 7.1% walk rate. Also, he has recorded 20 steals.
- This season, Nico Hoerner is batting .284 with nine home runs, 98 runs, 68 RBI, 41 stolen bases, and a 7.1% walk rate.
- At the dish, Ian Happ, one of the club's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .247 with a .359 OBP, 21 home runs, 85 runs, and 82 RBI, also including 14 stolen bases.
- Seiya Suzuki has hit .286/.356/.485 this season with 30 doubles, six triples, 20 home runs, 58 walks and 74 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.