White Sox Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of October 1, the Chicago White Sox (61-100) are +100000 to win the World Series, among the top half of teams (15th) in Major League Baseball.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
White Sox MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||15th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the White Sox can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Standings Information
The White Sox are way behind in both the Wild Card standings (28.0 games) and the AL Central (26.0 games).
|4||Chicago White Sox||26|
|5||Kansas City Royals||32|
White Sox Team Stats
- The White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB with a collective 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago's 4.92 team ERA ranks 26th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The White Sox have a 25-19 record in games this season when they hit at least two home runs.
- Chicago is 18-7 in games this season when it has had five or more extra-base hits.
- The White Sox have a 34-38 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Chicago has gone 40-26 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
White Sox Next Game Information
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Padres Player Props|
|White Sox vs Padres Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Padres|
|White Sox vs Padres Odds|
|White Sox vs Padres Prediction|
White Sox Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Eloy Jiménez||+12500||-||-||.270/.315/.439 18 HR 64 RBI|
|Yoán Moncada||+15000||-||-||.260/.305/.425 11 HR 40 RBI|
|Luis Robert||+20000||-||-||.264/.315/.542 38 HR 80 RBI|
|Andrew Vaughn||+20000||-||-||.260/.316/.433 21 HR 80 RBI|
|Andrew Benintendi||+20000||-||-||.262/.326/.356 5 HR 45 RBI|
|Tim Anderson||+20000||-||-||.245/.286/.296 1 HR 25 RBI|
|Yasmani Grandal||+30000||-||-||.235/.310/.341 8 HR 33 RBI|
|Mike Clevinger||-||+20000||-||9-9 3.77 ERA 7.5 K/9|
|Dylan Cease||-||+20000||-||7-9 4.63 ERA 10.9 K/9|
|Michael Kopech||-||+25000||-||5-12 5.43 ERA 9.3 K/9|
White Sox's Top Players
- Andrew Vaughn sports a .260/.316/.433 triple slash this year, with 21 homers, 80 RBI, 67 runs scored, and a 5.9% walk rate.
- So far this year, Andrew Benintendi is hitting .262/.326/.356 with five home runs, 45 RBI, and a 8.4% walk rate. He has also added 13 stolen bases.
- At the dish, Eloy Jimenez has put up a .754 OPS, batting .270/.315/.439 with 23 doubles, 18 home runs, 30 walks and 45 RBI.
- Elvis Andrus has a .255 batting average this season to go along with a .308 OBP, six home runs, 37 runs scored and 44 RBI, also including 12 stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.