Cubs vs. Reds: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Seiya Suzuki and the Chicago Cubs will see Graham Ashcraft starting for the Cincinnati Reds in the final game of a three-game series, Sunday at 2:20 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Cubs as -165 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Reds +135 moneyline odds to win. Chicago is a 1.5-run favorite (at +125 odds). The total is 7.5 runs for the contest (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Reds Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MARQ
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- The Cubs have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cubs and their opponents have failed to hit the over twice.
- The Cubs have a record of 1-3-0 ATS over their last 10 games. In three straight games, Chicago and its opponent have gone above the over/under, with the average total set by oddsmakers in that stretch being 7.8 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Reds Player Props|
|Cubs vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Reds Odds|
|Cubs vs Reds Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Reds|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have compiled a 12-14 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 46.2% of those games).
- When it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -165 or shorter, Chicago has a 3-4 record (winning 42.9% of its games).
- The Cubs have an implied moneyline win probability of 62.3% in this game.
- Chicago has played in 51 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-22-1).
- The Cubs are 1-3-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.