White Sox vs. Tigers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Akil Baddoo and the Detroit Tigers take the field on Sunday at Comerica Park against Dylan Cease, who is starting for the Chicago White Sox. First pitch is at 1:40 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Tigers as -115 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog White Sox -105 moneyline odds to win. Chicago is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). The contest's total is listed at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Tigers Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 2-2.
- When it comes to the over/under, the White Sox and their opponents are 3-7-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The White Sox are 2-1-0 against the runline over their past 10 contests (three of those matchups had a runline set by bookmakers). Chicago games have finished above the total three consecutive times, and the average total during this span was 8.3 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Tigers vs White Sox Player Props|
|Tigers vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs White Sox|
|Tigers vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have come away with nine wins in the 32 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Chicago has a record of 8-21, a 27.6% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of -105 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The White Sox have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 25 of its 54 chances.
- In three games with a line this season, the White Sox have a mark of 2-1-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.